$1,995 as shown
- Receiver made of pre-hardened aircraft certified 416 stainless steel
- One-piece bolt made of pre-hardened aircraft certified 4340 Chrome moly
- Mil spec 1913 (Picatinny) stainless steel scope mount 20 MOA (Optional)
- Coned-nose, controlled round feed and sliding plate extractor
- Mechanical (Winchester M70-style blade) ejector
- BadRock/MDT LSS-XL Gen2 chassis
- 13.5 to 14.75 LOP
- Adjustable cheek
- TriggerTech primary trigger
- Right or Left hand
- Approximately 10.6lbs
- Match grade stainless steel barrel
- 6 CM, 6.5 CM = 26”
- .223, .308 = 23”
- 5/8-24 threaded muzzle
20 MOA Stainless Steel Picatinny Scope Base
Designed and manufactured by BadRock for a perfect fit to the South Fork receiver
MDT 10 Round .308 Mag
AICS Pattern metal magazine
Area 419 Hellfire Self Timing Muzzle Brake
Self Timing Brake System
Rifles include side bolt release and adjustable precision trigger. Shown with optional 20 MOA scope mount and magazine (scope and scope rings not included).
Available in left or right hand; chassis in black or huckleberry (shown).
Machined aluminum chassis has a competition butt stock with adjustable cheek piece and length of pull.
Match grade barrel has precision-cut crown and 5/8-24 threads for muzzle brake or suppressor. (Includes thread protector; brake and suppressor not included.)
All products are carefully inspected for quality control at every step in the manufacturing process and prior to shipment. We stand behind our products, as they leave our shop. We cannot be responsible for alterations made by others.
Terms & Conditions:
BadRock Rifles complies with all regulations and appropriate regulatory bodies, including ATF and ITAR. This website might contain technical data as defined in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations ITAR 22 CFR 120.10. Export of this material is restricted by the Arms Export Control Act 22 U.S.C. 2751 et seq. and may not be exported to foreign persons without prior written approval from the U.S. Department of State.